20071211

New Home 2

The new home we just moved in at Precinct 11 is okay, I think. Only there are several glitches.

Most of it involves "nature"
  • The drain outlet of the lower floor toilet is clogged. Lucky it didn't involve the toilet bowl contents.
  • The fan of two rooms are creaking and clunking loudly.
  • The lights of the top balcony and the house number illuminator is not functioning.
  • The store is wet from two drain pipes that leak.
  • Some water taps drip.
  • The garage is a wee bit on the narrow side.
Other than that, everything else is perfect. And we both agreed that we like the house somehow.

Unpacking has yet to finish, and a lot more are deemed suitable for disposal.

Next, I felt like exploring the neighborhood with my bike.

Probably after that, look for a spot for my RC Mini to terrorize.

And hopefully all will be done in a week or two.

I am already suffering from multiple canker sores from the pressures of moving house. So that reminds me to really be serious in disposing the less needed stuffs, to minimize pressure for the much anticipated moving in 2009 to Dengkil.

No comments: