20070813

Investing In People

I thought I bought the last child seat. NOT!

I bought another one today. A Britax, yeah, sounds expensive. The previous one was a Graco.

But I got 30 percent discount for it. So 969 becomes 678. Good and fair enough. Lucky we dropped by.

It is a "grow with your child" seat, just like the Recaro Start child seat I once fantasized not long ago, but never found, and probably won't, anticipating the price shocker.

The Britax is for Muzzammil, and the Graco Muzaffar. The old seats they once used, I'll have to think of how to still utilize them. Probably for my Mini...

Hope the kids can really use it until they are 12 years old. And more importantly, hope they like it, like I am concerned with their safety.

And yes, I shopped for myself too. A Walkman (can't get enough of tapes), three Maisto Ferraris (still lovin' die-cast model cars) and a white satin cloth, to make the rock shirt I thought I saw Steve Clark wore.

Don't tell Muzaffar I still have those Ferraris at home, as he will treat it like it's his at once!

No comments: