20070601

Crazy About Night Driving

I love night driving.

I find it very enthralling

Tackling the corner while accelerating, thinking of the unknown lurking in the darkness of the road, overtaking other people while enjoying the echo of the engine, feeling the cold night air beating against your face, turning on the beamer at the slightest absence of opposite lights, feeling the gentle slide of the tyres from the wet road, and fighting the steering wheel which grips and slips at the slightest of disturbance.

It's crazy thought, I know.

It's almost seem like a perfect way to unwind.

And now, I look forward to driving anytime the night permits, anyplace the road permits.


PS: I want to fit rally spotlights and the RC40 exhaust badly, but with less of a budget, not yet...

No comments: