20070516

Short Story

"I'll break away, yes I'm on my wayyy..."

I sorta feel dependent on a car, after a long while of using public transport.

For one, I got the freedom yet again.

And I could use the extra time for my family, which I rarely feel enough, ever since Muzzammil exists.

I have even contemplated on car-pooling. That is currently under discussion.

And, talking about cars, I finally did make STELLAR lower. But I only did the rear sides for now. Though I have yet to find time to sort out the front side.

I am also more confident of adjusting the carburettor too. It just needs two screwdrivers, one short version, and the other a long version. And your index finger to rev the engine a bit while adjusting.

And I wish I had more confidence to do more than just that.

Maybe, like, repairing the radiator. Or sorting out the front skirting.

Afterwards, to sort the noisy disc brake cover. First, I need to buy a new one first.

And then, to eliminate the brake servo, as it's not so necessary to have one anymore.

And then to lighten my car from any unnecessary weights.

No comments: