20070504

No Free Time

Too many things to read...

Yet too little time left in a day.

Some of the things I want to read badly, but can't seem to finish off (khatam):
  • Kesilapan Ketika Sembahyang (Imam Ghazali)
  • Halal Haram (by CAP)
  • Fikah Harian (by Haron Din and brothers)
  • Pelik Tapi Benar Dalam Solat (Abdul Rahman Mohamed)
  • The Baby Book (a 1970s book my mom used to read)
  • Menghalusi Solat Bergambar (Abdul Rahman Mohamed)
  • Tip Tip Cemerlang Daripada Quran (Danial Zainal Abidin)
  • several copies of Siasah
On top of that, I can't seem to finish off even a newspaper a day. Usually it's The Star. So I usually skip to the favorite parts only. Letters To The Star, MMS Pictures, Current Commodity Price, and several pages of headline.

Of course I can read something while on the bus, but usually the lights are off, and sometimes I get reading-while-travelling sickness.

I doubt I will find more time at home, since Muzzammil always took most of it. Not to mention Muzaffar too.

No comments: