20070223

Fast Food Scare?

All these fast food scare is making me more concerned about my diet.

Reading this book Jauhi Bahan Kimia Dalam Makanan by the Consumer Assoc of Penang (CAP) makes me wonder, are the chemicals the actual culprit to blame in most modern day disease, especially cancer?

I do believe so. Most of us never actually cared about what we eat anymore.

Most people are more concerned of the costs. Actually the thing that costs less may be laden with more chemicals, than the more natural ones.

Actually it's nothing new to me. I have been concerned with trans fatty acid the first day I saw the words.

There goes all the peanut butter, margarines, Amos biscuits etc.

CAP will have a field day explaining to the public why there is a need to be concerned with the processed food product.

Although I know I cannot easily give up on chocolates yet, I do think I can have a better alternative somehow in that. Maybe, bitter chocolates will do to me in time.

Maybe I need to detoxify. Maybe not eating anything for a week? A diet of water only?

No comments: