20060103

White Water Drafting

It was raining the moment I set foot outside.

It was 6.30am. I had to head for the airport early, to catch my 8.30am Airasia flight to Kuala Lumpur.

It was still raining when I entered the airplane.

When I see the water sidedraft effect caused by the engine while the plane was taxiing, I know I will witness something I will not usually see.

As the plane forcefully accelerates, it became frantic. It's hundredfold of white water.

Oooh I love this moment. And the phenomenal acceleration and lift-off too.

You know, I could get used to this.

The clouds are beautiful. And my camera batteries are dead. Both of them. It doesn't mix I know.

I think I saw Malacca before the last corner before the landing. Or was it Morib?

Anyways, I miss my son. Arrived home and gave him a big hug.


PS: Started posting in Escaping Reality-In Pictures the original size picture. I cannot compromise in quality.

No comments: