20051007

Sooner Or Later

It happened at KM 305.6, PLUS Highway, Sungai Besi - Serdang stretch, 6.00pm.

STELLAR was suddenly misfiring, or seems to be.

As fast as instinct can be, I park him aside, just before the location.

I thought it's the carburettor acting up again. It's been there done that for a few times.

I rev him several times, even testing it from different revs.

A minute later, it totally died.

Checking the fuel, shows that probably it was empty. So I filled it up.

It still wouldn't start though.

After a thorough check with both PLUS and AAM breakdown rescue team, it seems that the fuel pump is at fault.

So here I am, breaking my fast on the highway.

At 10.00pm STELLAR was finally towed, with extra difficulties. I arrived home at 10.30. And God I'm hungry!

Will attend to STELLAR on Saturday. Lots of plans are in store for that 25 year old guy.

1 comment:

sHa said...

siannye berbuke sowang2 kat highway.. :(