20051009

Hot Sunday

Sundays are always hot.

It will seem that way anywhere. In my case, at Putrajaya, at Subang Jaya, or at Seremban.

Usually I will want to cool myself after every outing. A bath while shutting my eyes and concentrating do help most of the time.

If I don't, usually I will end up having fever, or runny nose.

By the way, Muzaffar and I went out for some amusement. His.

First we went to the local park. The when he saw SYCLONE, off we went in.

We had loads of fun.


First, son overtakes dad.


Now dad overtakes son.

3 comments:

sHa said...

abg~
saye igt mau amek gamba ngn ur mini la nnt..
buleh keh?
;)

SYCLONE said...

Nak amek gamba je ker? Amik la Mini tu terus. Boleh amik gamba tetiap ari siap.

sHa said...

gewd news bro!
ade owang berminat sama itu kereta la..
kawan sayee... ;)
utk berita lanjut, kene la kasik ur adek neh amek gamba same itu mini dulu.. haha..
can huh?
:p