20040224

Joseph Williams - When You Look In My Eyes

Thought I was doing love
Thought it was over
Didn't need what I needed before

The never ending story
Had an ending after all
And it hurts you when you fall

Guess I didn't believe enough
Didn't think it could happen
I gave up on myself long ago

Love had me believing
Then it turns and close the door
I couldn't trust it anymore

I'm beginning to doubt my doubts
And I'm losing faith in my faithlessness
All the grey above is clearing become blue skies
When you look in my eyes

But here in reality
It gets so confusing
Why our own habit's hard to break

My hearts afraid of losing
So i havent played the game
It always seem to end the same

I'm beginning to feel again
And I'm losing what's left of my thoughtlessness
The sun has begun to come out in my life
When you look in my eyes

You gave me something more
It's like I never loved before


PS Beautiful vocals, beautiful lyrics, beautiful piano, it needs to be heard. Heard it countless times and typed it myself. No such lyrics on the Net.

No comments: