20110602

Distant Sound

While driving at 100kph along the Puchong-Dengkil expressway, I noticed something.

The engine sound was not that loud anymore. Or was it just a feeling I have? It seems to grow distant.

I guess I won't need the air box after all. But we'll never know. Maybe it's just me being deafened and desensitized.

And driving the Mini barefoot is something that I just did today. It takes some getting used to, but I think I can handle it. Just needs to familiarize with the feeling while braking, when different pressure force is applied. Maybe I'll even try to execute controlled emergency braking while at speeds.

I cannot better the gas mileage just yet. I need a needle changeover, something I have said for a long time, since 2006 I think, but have not done at all.

No comments: