20080115

Small Fortune

Tomorrow is D-Day. The dreaded cleanliness checkup which we at this department probably will fail.

So off we go, cleaning, throwing, arranging everything here and upstairs at the store.

Nothing is considered for recycling anymore, all are thrown in a common place.

The people at the center receiving the trash will do it, if I may guess, so let them.

While scavenging for possible treasure, I came upon a remote control car and accessories, probably thrown away for storage by a fellow worker from another department.

I promptly saved it, and asked anybody to get in touch with him, since he is at site working.

I got his green light to keep it, since he gave up the hobby.

And there I was, with an extra car. But the main thing I will keep are the internals, the car will be Muzaffar's.

No comments: