20071006

The Quest Ends Here

What starts as a few minutes drive to prove a point, up being a four hour home hunting spree.

Went first to the rather aged housing estate of Taman Desa Saujana, deep in Putrajaya woodlands.

Actually I was demonstrating to my wife the rather brief drive from Alamanda to the housing, which is a simple 6 minutes.

But then we are quite disappointed with how the owners inflate the price of those aging houses.

Then it all starts from there.

I got pressured to head instead to Kota Warisan, and finally the pressurer feasted her eyes on the new housing estate which is in progress.

It is at Kota Warisan, when we stumbled upon Kamso Sdn Bhd's Seri Delima housing project near Dengkil. It's 198k price was valid enough to render a sold out status. Very dissappointed we do feel.

And then, Kamso informed us of some Taman Mawar. So off we went to Jenderam Hilir. But to no avail, as there's no link houses yet. We do love to look for proof, so we need at least a show house to see, and a few more houses as performance testimony.

While we we contemplating on going to Banting to see more bargains, I happen to spot a small sign of some Taman Kristal 2. And then, went to Dengkil, and found Taman Emas Phase Two, type Mercury.

They have modern enough design, and it is about 10km away from the city, if you know what I mean.

The multiple Sepang drizzle does not bother our 100-plus kilometers of journey much.

Dengkil seem to offer the sort of life similar to my past life in Bukit Tunku TNB quarters, and I led me to believe might have the sort of home I prefer.

I was not ready to look for a too tranquil place for accommodation. I prefer some noise, though not exceeding my personal expectation. Its' beyond words if you ask me.

I can safely say now, that our quest to find a good enough home has concluded.

No comments: