20070704

Almost Heroic

Had a reality dream last night.

It seemed so surreal. I saw a woman inside a room, cornered by two men.

They have this obvious "rape intent" look on their face.

They are just about touching her fully clothed body, when I grabbed a chopper I just saw nearby, and dashed into the room, slashing wildly at what I hope will only be those guys' flesh.

I didn't stop slashing when they seem lifeless. And I still don't when they stumbled down.

I pity them and their dying bodies afterwards, but I also can't help feeling satiated.

Then I woke up. I actualy started thinking.

There's more to this that just being a dream. It's an inner feeling of anger and bewilderment collecting inside me.

What had happened, what currently, what will.

All these crime against humanity. From petty handbag-snatching that leads to death, from rape. To full scale pollution. To white collar corruption. To murder. All these.

I actually fear all the mayhem another person are capable of.

And yet, some of us disagrees about the Hudud. They fear the most by these..
  • Amputating the hand of theft
  • Slashing and stoning of fornication
Don't they realize that these will save them?

Those who fear these are the people who actually commits it.

And all these man-made punishment are far from being adequate anymore.

No comments: