20061127

The Detour

Went on a small detour to Pinggiran Putra last night, at the advice of dear lover.

Actually we went to see several unoccupied houses at Jalan Pinggiran Putra 3.

And my God, the non-built up land of some houses are considerably huge!

Imagine, a small size single-storey semi-detached house, with extra land of 150 percent.

Some have 200 percent extra land.

One of the houses even got a "guard dog", who immediately ran away from us. Lucky!

Only a few are cleared enough of all the tall grass, but most are having them, so we cannot really budget the land available. Only shows how long they have been built, with no occupants.

We already imagined the several cars we own or will own to fit in the vast amount of land.

A Mini. Or maybe two.

A Wira.

An X-Trail.

A Ferrari F50.

A .....

My wife imagined having a small theme park for our kids.

And I imagined a small shack for my drum set. Arrrghh I got pinched!

It costs around 250k or more, so I don't know whether to commit one way or the other...

No comments: