20060426

All Guns Blazing

Went to Defence Service Asia Exhibition at APAC Subang today.

I am not really sure of what to watch or try. And then come the guns section.

Ahha, try out the guns! My heart told me. So I did.

The first section wasn't so impressive, but in Hall A, is where all the gun-owner wannabees are around.

Of all the guns manufacturer, I find Steyr, Glock and Smith & Wesson booths as having the best range of weapons, especially the third. They have revolvers! Meanwhile, the many Turkish manufacturers have the most number of weapons displayed, including shotgun and pumpguns.

And all are holdable! Nyum-nyum!

And I guess I can acquaint myself with the weapons quite well too. I guess given any of these weapon, I can easily use it.

By the way, actually shooting it is something different altogether. That needs practice, which I have not had at all yet.

That day was 3 hours well spent. I hope to try out more weapons next year.


PS: If only I can get my hands on one of those Glocks...
PS2: Got a new, lighter drum sticks and a sticks bag as well.

No comments: